Friday 10/09 20%
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 10/10 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 10/11 0%
Abundant sunshine. High near 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 10/12 50%
Chance of Rain
Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday 10/13 0%
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 10/14 30%
Chance of Rain
A few showers in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Duke Creek Campground – NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD ALLOWED
In West Michigan 18 miles north of Grand Rapids in Cedar Springs.
15190 White Creek Avenue
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Phone: (616) 696-2115
Toll free: 1 888 656 5620
Hosts: Larry, Sharon, Mike and Brenda Bostelaar
Spacious Tent and RV Camping in the Woods
Our campground features, clean, safe, quiet family camping in rural Kent County, Mi.
- New 18 Hole Disc Golf Course-(Campers play free) Open to the public.
- 36 wooded acres
- Hayrides / Kiddy Train Ride
- Heated swimming pool (Memorial day through Labor Day)
- Modern, clean restrooms, hot showers
- Well equipped playground
- Well equipped store
- Planned activities
- Indoor game room
- Camp fire ring and picnic table at each site
- Natural woods & Trout stream for exploring and fishing. (license required)
- Camping Store / Camping Supplies
- Camping cabins & Park model
- Tent Camping
- Hiking & Biking trails
- Pets welcome (on a leash)
- Basketball, Tetherball, Horseshoes, Volleyball,
- Modern laundry facilities
- Propane tanks filled
- Woodall & Trailer Life approved
Member of ARVC Michigan (Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds)